Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 4:30pm
Open before & after school and lunch for quiet reading and book checkout/check in.
1. All students must present a school-issued ID card to check out books.
2. No eating or drinking in the library.
3. Library space is to remain quiet - no talking on cell phones, loud group discussions, etc.
4. Students not following policies will have their before/lunch/after school library privileges revoked.
1516 Core Curriculum Textbooks
All students will be issued one copy of the district adopted textbook for the ELA, Math, History, Science or World Language class in which they are enrolled. There is no textbook for PE.
- Students are responsible for this textbook whether it is left in the classroom, carried in their backpack, and/or left at their home.
- Students should write their FIRST and LAST name in the space provided on the inside front cover of each textbook in PEN.
- Students should cover each textbook with paper or a commerically-made book cover (available at Target, Walmart, etc.)
- The Go Math textbook is consummable and does not need to be returned at the end of the year.
- All other hardback textbooks MUST be returned at the end of the school year.
- Fines will be assessed for all missing textbooks and promotion privileges will be suspended until fines have been paid.
|Course||7th Grade||8th Grade|